My name is Michael Schmidt. There’s a good chance if you’ve made it to the about page, you want to know a bit more about my business and me. The rundown:
What is Schmidtyworks
Schmidtyworks is a one-person web development, photography and design company. My mission is to create unique, simple-to-use websites for every client that perfectly fits their needs. Unlike many other web developers, I don’t work with pre-made themes. Your site will be custom designed to match your brand and goals and will be beautifully unique.
The Schmidtyworks Process
- You tell me what you want your website to accomplish. Do you want an ecommerce site? Are Google rankings really important? Do you want scheduling software on your site? Do you want an interactive, updatable menu?
- I make a website design sketch for your approval.
- We decide if you would like a “backdoor” to the website, so that you can update it as you please. I typically use WordPress as a content management system to accomplish this. 3. After you approve the look and feel of your site, I write the code for your site.
- For those of you who want to manage your own content, I train you on how to add and remove content.
- Launch your site to a server.
- Custom website development
- Website management (for those who want to be 100% hands off).
- Brand Design. If you are a business that is just starting out, I can help you build your brand.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Hosting
- Domain Management
- General Website Tech Support
- Website Analytics
- Need a service that isn’t listed: I work with a handful of really talented website, design and business folks who can most likely provide you what you need.
So what does a website cost? Sites price can vary greatly depending on what you need. Give me a call or shoot over an email, and I can provide you with a free estimate.
What areas do we service?
I live in Dolores, a small town (population 900) in southwest Colorado. I provide in-person services to Dolores, Cortez, Durango, Telluride, and Mancos, Colorado as well as Monticello, Utah and Farmington, New Mexico. Given that we live in the digital age, if you need services anywhere else, I’m happy to work remotely.